Tips, App links, Video Tutorials
Thanks for ordering BionicGym!
- Electrode placement is important. Be sure to watch the videos to get it right!
The video album also contains general setup and a First Use - what to expect video.
- The Bluetooth pairing code is 123456(It uses BLE 4.4+)
- You can decrease the intensity while the unit is paused.
For your comfort, when you press Resume on the app it will resume at a slightly lower level.
- Like your phone... if left for long periods the battery will discharge. It may need to charge overnight to restart.
- Get into the HABIT of using it... use it a lot over the first couple of weeks - your body needs to adapt to it... but it also becomes addictive!
Getting the most out of your BionicGym:
Increase the intensity gradually but steadily. Get used to an intensity level for five minutes then increase it again. Use it a few times, at least, in the first week.
Join the forums learn from others doing well, encourage each other.
PRO, PRO-Intense and PRO-HIIT workouts.
If you have ordered these you will have been emailed your upgrade code. Select Upgrade in the main menu of the App.
We're delighted to say we've bundled in the PRO folder for all for now so you can test it. This will shortly require an Upgrade code.
If you ordered the Standard BionicGym but are using the PRO we ask that you upgrade using this UPGRADE TO PRO-HIIT link.
Follow the instructions in this link:
or just search for BionicGym in the Play Store.
Apple /iOS App:
Search for BionicGym in the App Store