Thanks for backing BionicGym! You made it possible.
Links to iOS and Android Apps below.
- Electrode placement is important. Be sure to watch the videos to get it right!
- The Bluetooth pairing code is 123456 (It uses BLE 4.4)
- Downloading a workout to the unit takes a minute.
- Use the VOLUME control to increase the intensity.
- You can decrease the intensity while the unit is paused.
- Like your phone... if left for long periods the battery will discharge. It may need to charge overnight to restart.
Getting the most out of your BionicGym:
Increase the intensity gradually but steadily. Get used to an intensity level for five minutes then increase it again. Use it a few times, at least, in the first week.
Join the forums learn from others doing well, encourage each other.
We're delighted to say we've bundled in the PRO folder for all for now so you can test it. This will later require an Upgrade code. If you ordered the Standard BionicGym but are using the PRO we ask that you upgrade using this UPGRADE TO PRO-HIIT link
We have recently been testing a super-intense workout. It is fabulous but should only be used after 20+ sessions. We are keeping it locked up behind an Upgrade code for now.
We will not release the HIIT programs until late April/May. (Note all PRO backers until April 2019 receive an automatic upgrade to the PRO-HIIT).
We are updating/improving the Apps so the Apps are in the Beta stores.
Follow the instructions in this link:
Apple /iOS App:and
1. You will need to install Testflight2. follow this link:
Thank you once more and enjoy your training.